Holy Crepes! Super Easy and Delicious Strawberry Crepes
The other day I had a SERIOUS craving for crepes. And I’m the type of girl who won’t let a food craving go. Case in point I inhaled six of these delicious cream cheese filled babies in one day!
*sorry not sorry* ha!
And because these are extremely easy to prepare, I was indulging in them within an hour.
If you’ve never prepared crepes this recipe will have you making them time and time again. They are THAT good and quite simple to whip up. Make sure to watch the video below.
•2¼ Cups Whole Milk ( I used almond milk)
•2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
•2 TBSP Sugar
•¼ Cup Melted Butter
•⅛ TSP Salt
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and well mixed.
2. Scrape sides and mix for a few more seconds.
3. Refrigerate the batter for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Cook crepes using a nonstick 10 inch crepe pan heated over medium high heat. 5. Use a small amount of butter in the pan. Swirl to coat. 6. Pour about 1/4 cup of crepe batter into the center of the pan and swirl the batter into a thin, even layer.
7. Cook until the top no longer appears shiny, about 15 - 20 seconds, or until bottom is slightly golden. 8. Flip and allow to cook another 10-15 seconds. Remove from pan and stack on plate. Fill each crepe with desired filling Top with your favorite toppings.
•8 oz cream cheese
•3/4 c cottage cheese
•1/4 sugar - or to desired sweetness.
•Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Using a handheld mixer, combine cheeses until well blended. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
•16oz frozen strawberries
•1/4 c maple syrup
•1/4 c water
Cook on medium-low heat until strawberries are thawed. Mash with fork. Bring to a boil then reduce to low and let thicken, about 30 minutes.
Serve warm or cold. I served mine cold.
fresh berries and bananas
blueberry sauce and whipped cream